Blue Mountains Coffee Estate/Park
Head for the hills, to the low hanging mist and breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains. Visit a renowned coffee estate for a tour and talk, then stroll through park grounds at 4000ft up to enjoy breathtaking views plus a variety of flora and fauna (birds) rarely seen in other parts of the island.
Group Tours require a minimum of 12 persons.
Private Tours can also be arranged
All rates are quoted in USD.
- DepartureThe Liguanea Club on Knutsford Blvd, New Kingston (Vibzen bus will be parked in the parking lot for 15 min. prior to departure).
- Departure Time9:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 3:00 PM
- Dress CodeComfortable clothing and walking shoes, a jacket or pullover for the chilly mountain air, and perhaps a hat and sunglasses
- IncludedBlue Mountains Coffee Estate/ParkGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesPersonal GuideAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedAccommodationsSome MealsTipsAll MealsPrivate Transportation