Blue Mountains Coffee Estate/Park
Head for the hills, to the low hanging mist and breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains. Visit a renowned coffee estate for a tour and talk, then stroll through park grounds at 4000ft up to enjoy breathtaking views plus a variety of flora and fauna (birds) rarely seen in other parts of the island.
Private tours can be arranged for any day of the week.
All rates are quoted in USD.
- DepartureThe Liguanea Club on Knutsford Blvd, New Kingston (Vibzen bus will be parked in the parking lot for 15 min. prior to departure).
- Departure Time9:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 3:00 PM
- Dress CodeComfortable clothing and walking shoes, a jacket or pullover for the chilly mountain air, and perhaps a hat and sunglasses
- IncludedBlue Mountains Coffee Estate/ParkGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesPersonal GuideAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedSome MealsTipsAll MealsPrivate Transportation