Blue Ridge Coffee Factory/Gourmet
An unforgettable excursion into the famous Blue Mountains to learn about coffee processing and indulge in a true culinary experience. Visit a working coffee factory, take a stroll through lush gardens, dip your toes in an icy spring, and savor a truly unforgettable gourmet lunch.
Prices listed are per person.
Private tours can be arranged for any day of the week.
All rates are listed in USD.
- DepartureThe Liguanea Club on Knutsford Blvd, New Kingston (Vibzen bus will be parked in the parking lot for 15 min. prior to departure).
- Departure Time9:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 4:00 PM
- Dress CodeComfortable clothing and walking shoes, a jacket or pullover for the chilly mountain air, and perhaps a hat and sunglasses.
- IncludedBlue Ridge Coffee Factory/GourmetGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesPersonal GuideAll MealsAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedSome MealsTipsPrivate Transportation