Cannabis, Rivers & Beach 4D/3N
Learn more about the emerging medicinal marijuana industry in Jamaica and how it relates to the island’s longstanding history as guardians of a sacred herb. Tour a ganja field, visit a research facility, hike through cascades of waterfalls, take a scenic drive across mountains to the coast, float beneath a historic river ruin and take a late afternoon swim at the beach.
A sensory experience from the vibrant cityscape of Kingston and the lush waterscape of Ocho Rios.
Please call or email to request your booking dates.
**Two person minimum; group rates available.
Getaways can be fully tailored to guest requirements (additional charges may apply).
All rates are listed in USD.
- Visit a local ganja lab
- Learn about the medicinal attributes of cannabis
- Browse a city center ’head shop’ for paraphernalia
- Tour Kingston’s first cannabis dispensary
- Savor an authentic Jamaican Jerk lunch
- Climb Dunns River Falls
- Swim at a historic river ruin in the wild
- Check out an arts & craft market
- Tour Ocho Rios’ first cannabis smoke lounge
- Exhale at the beach
- DepartureNorman Manley International Airport or Kingston City (pickups elsewhere on island can also be arranged)
- Departure TimeAny date, late afternoon
- Return Time4 days later, early afternoon
- Dress CodeCool, comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Swimsuits! Flips flops or river shoes, and perhaps a hat and sunglasses.
- IncludedCannabis, Rivers & Beach 4D/3NAccommodationsSome MealsPersonal GuidePrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesTipsAll Meals
Day 0 - Blue Mountains
- Anytime afternoon: Pickup from Norman Manley International Airport or Kingston city
- Private Transfer to Kingston Hotel
- Welcome cocktails/mocktails with Vibzen hosts
- Jamaican Fusion Cuisine Dinner
Day 1 - Ocho Rios
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit a local cannabis lab
- Learn about the medicinal and scientific attributes of cannabis
- Stop in at a ’head shop’ to browse paraphernalia
- Tour Kingston's first cannabis dispensary and smoke lounge
- Enjoy a typical Jamaican streetside lunch at the city’s outskirts
- Take a heady drive through a scenic mountain range to the North Coast and Ocho Rios
- Check in at your hotel, jump in the ocean, take a swim and wait for sunset
Day 2 - Ocho Rios
- Breakfast at hotel
- Climb Dunns River Falls before the crowds arrive
- Visit a historic river ruin to swim in the wild
- Enjoy a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch on the beach
- Browse souvenir shops for arts and crafts
- Tour Ocho Rios’ first Cannabis dispensary and smoke lounge
Day 3 - Departure
- Have an early breakfast before heading off on a scenic road trip to the airport
- private boutique accommodations
- welcome dinner
- daily breakfast
- 2 lunches
- private transportation
- tours & activities.
- Tax of 16.5%