Kingston & Port Antonio 6D/5N
Discover a simple yet sophisticated destination – a rich creative culture, warm and generous people and an intuitive spiritual sensibility. Journey through the cultural capital of Kingston into Jamaica’s mystic Blue Mountains and on to lush Port Antonio to explore an exotic wonderland with a decidedly unique atmosphere.
Gorgeous beaches, cascading rivers, picturesque mountain vistas, culinary delights, indigenous music and Maroon culture all combine to deliver a delicious road trip in paradise.
Please call or email to request your booking dates.
**Two person minimum; group rates available.
Getaways can be fully tailored to guest requirements.
All rates are listed in USD.
- Savor Kingston’s culinary highlights
- Tour the Bob Marley Museum
- Visit an iconic recording studio
- Stroll through Coronation Market
- Take a dip at Frenchman’s Cove
- Tour a working coffee farm
- Hike through a UNESCO-designated forest
- Spend a day with the Maroons
- Go rafting on the Rio Grande
- Have a picnic lunch on a riverbank
- DepartureNorman Manley International Airport or Kingston City (pickups elsewhere on island can also be arranged)
- Departure TimeAny date, late afternoon
- Return Time6 days later, late morning
- Dress CodeCool, comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Long sleeved shirts and long pants, plus a jacket or pullover for the chilly mountain air. Hat and sunglasses. A casual chic ensemble for dinner in the city.
- IncludedKingston & Port Antonio 6D/5NAccommodationsSome MealsPersonal GuidePrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesTipsAll Meals
Day 0 – Kingston
- Airport arrivals
- Ground transfer to Kingston hotel
- Evening cocktails with Vibzen hosts
- Jamaican Fusion Cuisine Dinner
Day 1 – Kingston
- Enjoy tea and fruits at your hotel. Then take a sensational culinary spree through Jamaica’s capital city while also exploring some of Kingston’s renowned music history attractions.
- Visit the Bob Marley Museum, Devon House, Treasure Isle and Life Yard. Taste local patty, root juice, and gourmet Ital food. Peruse the largest produce market in the English-speaking Caribbean to drink jelly coconut and chat with the vendors.
Day 2 – Blue Mountains
- Breakfast at hotel
- Head for the hills, to the low hanging mist and breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains.
- Visit a working coffee farm for an official tour.
- Have an organic farm lunch at a small family-owned farm site.
- Take a short hike through lush national park gardens to dip your toes in an icy spring.
- Check in at your private Blue Mountain cabin to settle in and relax before a hearty home-cooked dinner.
Day 3 – Port Antonio
- Breakfast at Blue Mountain cabin
- Set out for Port Antonio, stopping off at the Maroon village of Charlestown to get a glimpse into the lifestyle and culture of the renowned Maroon people. Check out exhibits, learn about natural medicines, speak with community elders, and discover a vibrant way of life that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
- Enjoy a typical Maroon-style lunch by the river before continuing on to Port Antonio.
- Check in at your Port Antonio hotel
Day 4 - Port Antonio
- Breakfast at hotel
- Arrive at the Rio Grande river for a 3 hr. rafting trip to the ocean. At midpoint, pull up riverside to a rustic picnic eatery for a sumptuous Jamaican lunch - enjoy a cold beverage, chat and relax a bit before reboarding raft for the rest of the trip down. There’ll be several spots to jump in and swim all along the way.
- Stop in a Frenchman’s Cove for a relaxing evening at the beach before heading back to hotel.
Day 5 - Departure
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Depart Port Antonio for ground transfer to Airport
- private boutique accommodations
- 2 dinners plus welcome dinner
- daily breakfast
- 3 lunches plus 1 food tasting activity
- private transportation
- tours & activities.
- Tax of 16.5%