Blue Mountain Peak
A favorite hike of nature and adventure lovers, ascending to the highest point on the island at over 7000ft. Enjoy dinner by the fireplace at base camp, then get an early rest before setting off in the wee morning hours to catch sunrise at the peak.
Experiences booked within 24hrs from start of tour are not guaranteed until confirmed.
**Two persons minimum for listed rate.
**Single and group rates are available.
This is an overnight excursion with a 6-7 hour hike. Meals, refreshments, fireplace etc. are available at an additional cost (see Extras).
All rates are listed in USD.
- DeparturePickup at your Kingston accommodations (pickups outside Kingston can also be arranged).
- Departure Time3:00 PM
- Return TimeApproximately 2:00 PM (+ one day)
- Dress CodeSturdy, warm, hiking gear; comfortable hiking shoes; extra socks; warm jacket; warm hat; sunglasses and perhaps a change of dry clothes.
- IncludedBlue Mountain PeakPersonal GuideAll MealsPrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedAccommodationsSome MealsGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesTips