King Of Reggae (Full Day)
$215 per person, 2 persons minimum
Take a scenic journey into the life of Jamaican singer/songwriter, musician and social change advocate Bob Marley, the global icon and Rastafari legend who is also one of the best-selling artists of all time.
Experiences booked within 24hrs from start of tour are not guaranteed until confirmed.
**Two persons minimum for listed rate.
**Single and group rates are available.
All rates are listed in USD.
- DeparturePickup at your Kingston accommodations (pickups outside Kingston can also be arranged).
- Departure Time9:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 5:30pm
- Dress CodeCool, comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and perhaps a hat and sunglasses.
- IncludedKing Of Reggae (Full Day)Personal GuidePrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedAccommodationsSome MealsGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesTipsAll Meals
9:30 AM: Pick up from your Kingston accommodations.
10:00 AM: Take an official tour of the Bob Marley Museum.
11:45 AM: Stroll through Liberty Hall, the Marcus Garvey Museum downtown
1:00 PM: Break for lunch (not included) at a special Ital food spot downtown.
2:15 PM: Take an official tour of Trench Town Culture Yard.
3:30 PM: Visit an elder mystic in Trench Town who used to counsel Bob Marley as a youth.
4:00 PM: Visit to Tuff Gong Recording Studio.
5:00 PM: Pass by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church to meet and speak with the priest.