Kingston & Music Hi Fi 4D/3N
A three-night indulgent exploration into Kingston and the majestic Blue Mountains. Stay at a local landmark hotel, dine on sumptuous local cuisine, and explore the music and culture of this UNESCO-designated Creative City of Music. Take a walk on a coffee plantation, learn about bean processing and take a stroll through exotic fauna at 4000ft. Option to explore the city’s nightlife and engage in additional activities.
Please call or email to request your booking dates.
**Two person minimum; group rates available.
Getaways can be fully tailored to guest requirements (additional charges may apply).
All rates are listed in USD.
- Tour the iconic Bob Marley Museum
- Reason with a mystic Rastafari elder & poet
- Visit the Caribbean’s largest collection of artwork
- View some of Jamaica’s best street art
- Take a walk through Bob Marley’s childhood home
- Tour a working coffee farm
- Hike through a UNESCO-designated forest of exotic flora
- DepartureNorman Manley International Airport or Kingston City (pickups elsewhere on island can also be arranged)
- Departure TimeAny date, late afternoon
- Return Time4 days later, early afternoon
- Dress CodeCool, comfortable clothing and walking shoes. A jacket or pullover for a day in the chilly mountain air. Hat and sunglasses. A casual chic ensemble or two for dinners in the city.
- IncludedKingston & Music Hi Fi 4D/3NAccommodationsSome MealsPrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesPersonal GuideTipsAll Meals
Day 0 – Kingston
- Airport transfers to your Kingston accommodations
- Welcome Drink with Vibzen Hosts
- Jamaican Fusion Cuisine Dinner
Day 1- Kingston
- Breakfast at hotel
- Kingston Rastafari & Art Experience
- Take an official tour of the iconic Bob Marley Museum
- Meet a mystic Rastafari elder & poet
- Have lunch at a typical downtown food spot
- Wander through Caribbean artworks at the National Gallery
- Stop in at an inner-city oasis of Rastafari food & culture
- Gaze at the colorful murals of Fleet Street
- Take a walk in Trench Town, the most iconic musical community in Jamaica
Day 2 -Kingston & Blue Mountains
- Breakfast at hotel
- Head for the hills, to the low hanging mist and breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains
- Visit a working coffee farm for an official tour
- Take an easy hike through lush national park gardens to dip your toes in an icy spring.
- Reason with a local Rastaman and visit his medicinal garden
Day 3 - Depart
- Take an official tour of the Bob Marley Museum
- Depart for airport
- private boutique accommodations
- Welcome dinner
- daily breakfast
- 2 lunches
- private transportation
- tours & activities
- Tax of 16.5%