Kingston & Music Lo Fi 4D/3N
Explore the charms of Kingston, a vibrant and colorful UNESCO-designated Creative City of Music. See the sights and hear the sounds of Music, Culture, and Rastafari, with a visit to the Blue Mountains.
Please call or email to request your booking dates.
**Two persons minimum; group rates available.
Getaways can be fully tailored to guest requirements (additional charges may apply).
All rates are listed in USD.
- Savor Kingston’s culinary highlights
- Tour the Bob Marley Museum
- Visit an iconic recording studio
- Stroll through Coronation Market
- Meet a mystic Rastafari elder & poet
- Tour a working coffee farm
- Hike through a UNESCO-designated forest of exotic flora
Special option to modify itinerary as a lo-fi CANNABIS GETWAY instead!
- DepartureNorman Manley International Airport or Kingston City (pickups elsewhere on island can also be arranged)
- Departure TimeAny date, late afternoon
- Return Time4 days later, early afternoon
- Dress CodeCool, comfortable clothing and walking shoes. A jacket or pullover for a day in the chilly mountain air. Hat and sunglasses. A casual chic ensemble or two for dinners in the city.
- IncludedKingston & Music Lo Fi 4D/3NAccommodationsPrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedSome MealsGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesPersonal GuideTipsAll Meals
Day 0 – Kingston
- Airport transfers to your Kingston accommodations
Day 1- Kingston
- Take a sensational culinary spree through Jamaica’s capital city while also exploring some of Kingston’s most renowned music history attractions.Visit the Bob Marley Museum, Devon House, Treasure Isle and Life Yard. Taste local patty, root juice, and gourmet Ital food. Peruse the largest produce market in the English-speaking Caribbean to drink jelly coconut and chat with the vendors.
Day 2 - Kingston
- Breakfast at hotel
- Head for the hills, to the low hanging mist and breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains
- Visit a working coffee farm for an official tour
- Take an easy hike through lush national park gardens to dip your toes in an icy spring.
- Reason with a local Rastaman and visit his medicinal garden
Day 3 - Depart
- Breakfast at hotel
- Depart for airport
- private accommodations
- private transportation
- tours & activities (including 1 food tasting activity)
- Tax of 16.5%