$125 per person
Experience the movements and rhythms that dominate the modern-day music scene in Jamaica. Dancehall music and its erotic dance moves have long influenced dance enthusiasts and professional dancers all around the world.
Experiences booked within 24hrs from start of tour are not guaranteed until confirmed.
**Two persons minimum for listed rate.
**Single and group rates are available.
All rates are listed in USD
4 hrs (or 8 hrs for extended tour to include Dancehall night out)
All ages+ Age
- DeparturePickup at your Kingston accommodations (pickups outside Kingston can also be arranged).
- Departure Time9:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 1:30 PM for ½ day experience. Optional late-night dancehall session 11:30 PM to 3:30 AM.
- Dress CodeCool, comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and perhaps a hat and sunglasses.
- IncludedLet’s DancehallPersonal GuidePrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedAccommodationsSome MealsGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesTipsAll Meals
9:30 AM: Pick up from your Kingston accommodations.
10:00 AM: Attend a riveting lecture by a renowned dancehall and culture academic.
11:00 AM: Get active in a 1.5 hour dancehall dance class to learn all the latest moves.
12:45 PM: Head for the mixtape shops at the arcade for the latest in dancehall compilations.