The Maroon Way
Take a journey into the culture of the renowned Maroon people. Check out exhibits, learn about natural medicines, speak with community elders, and discover a vibrant way of life that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
**Two persons minimum for listed rate.
**Single and group rates are available.
All rates are listed in USD.
- DeparturePickup at your Kingston accommodations (pickups outside Kingston can also be arranged).
- Departure Time7:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 5:30 PM
- Dress CodeComfortable clothing and walking shoes, and perhaps a hat, sunglasses and a change of dry clothes. Also bring swimsuit and towel for swim in the river.
- IncludedThe Maroon WayPersonal GuideAll MealsPrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedAccommodationsSome MealsGroup TransportationGovernment TaxesTips