The Maroon Way
Take a journey into the culture of the indigenous Maroon people. Check out exhibits, learn about natural medicines, speak with community elders, and discover a vibrant way of life that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
Please call or email to request your booking dates.
Trips to Port Antonio can be fully customized.
All rates are listed in USD.
- DeparturePickup at your Kingston accommodations (pickups outside Kingston can also be arranged).
- Departure Time7:30 AM
- Return TimeApproximately 5:30 PM
- Dress CodeComfortable clothing and walking shoes, and perhaps a hat, sunglasses and a change of dry clothes. Also bring swimsuit and towel for swim in the river.
- IncludedThe Maroon WayGovernment TaxesPersonal GuideAll MealsPrivate TransportationAll Entry Fees
- Not IncludedSome MealsGroup TransportationTips